|Affiliation:|| Newnham College|
|E-mail:|| (only provided to users who are logged into talks.cam)|
|Last login:||Sun Oct 27 16:08:17 +0000 2013|
Public lists managed by D'Maris Coffman
Talks given by D'Maris Coffman
Obviously this only lists talks that are listed through talks.cam. Furthermore, this facility only works if the speaker's e-mail was specified in a talk. Most talks have not done this.
Talks organised by D'Maris Coffman
This list is based on what was entered into the 'organiser' field in a talk. It may not mean that D'Maris Coffman actually organised the talk, they may have been responsible only for entering the talk into the talks.cam system.
- Making the market: trading securities at the Bank of England during the late eighteenth century
- Re-thinking the origins of the British public debt, 1643-1742
- The Role of Venture Capital in the Innovation Economy
- New Evidence on the First Financial Bubble
- A Shareholder Lawsuit in Fourteenth-Century Toulouse
- The Market for Bank Stocks and the Rise of Deposit Banking in New York City, 1866-1897
- An Italian bank and its international and local credit networks: Filippo Borromei & company of Bruges and London in the 1430s
- Institutions, Deficits or Wars, on the determinants of the borrowing costs of the British government: 1688-1850 and beyond
- Stock market development in Germany: 1869-1925
- The Belle Epoque of International Finance: French Capital Exports, 1880‐1914
- Ex post: The investment performance of collectible stamps 1865-2008
- Blissfully Ignorant: The Rôle of State Financial and Managerial Assistance in the Decline of the British Shipbuilding Industry, 1945-1980
- God and risk: The role of religion in rural cooperative banking in early twentieth-century Netherlands
- The Value of Regulation and Reputation: Going Public in London and Berlin, 1900-1913
- Efficiency of the Dojima rice futures market in Tokugawa-period Japan
- Jewish Financiers in the City of London: Reality and Rhetoric, 1830 – 1914
- 'Keynes, the Investor'
- 'Ottoman State Finances in European Perspective, 1500-1914'
- 'Bankruptcy and Debtor's Rights in Early Modern England: Punishment to Rehabilitation'
- 'Reflections from the Mirror of Folly: Lord Londonderry and the Stock Market Bubbles of Paris, Amsterdam and London in 1720'
- 'Shattered on the Rock? British Financial Stability from 1866 to 2007'