University of Cambridge > > Cambridge Society for the Application of Research (CSAR) > Social prescribing - beyond pills

Social prescribing - beyond pills

Add to your list(s) Download to your calendar using vCal

If you have a question about this talk, please contact John Cook.

Traditional medicine provides only 20% of treatments for ill health in this country. Social prescribing provides the other 80% and an antidote to multiple side effects, hospital admissions and early mortality from biomedicine.

For more details, and a link to book through Eventbrite, go here .

This talk is part of the Cambridge Society for the Application of Research (CSAR) series.

Tell a friend about this talk:

This talk is included in these lists:

Note that ex-directory lists are not shown.


© 2006-2024, University of Cambridge. Contact Us | Help and Documentation | Privacy and Publicity