|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
The Masterclass is a series of lecture/discussion forum presented by postdocs that provides unique opportunities for researchers/students in the biological sciences to:
• Share and discuss current hot topics in research fields.
• Present and discuss new cutting edge techniques, skills and tools being used in laboratories.
• Get together and discuss possible collaborations between and across laboratories.
• Learn about less familiar subject areas.
• Network and make friends across laboratories and departments.
• Promote university facilities and resources.
All (students, P.I.s, technicians etc.) are welcome!
If you have a question about this list, please contact: lkt34; Dr Caitlin Hitchcock; hdw27; ejm94; Mark Dunning; Postdoc Masterclass. If you have a question about a specific talk, click on that talk to find its organiser.
1 upcoming talk and 30 talks in the archive.
Chris Taylor (CRUK) & David Minde (Cambridge Centre for Proteomics).
Wednesday 08 March 2017, 18:30-20:00
Please see above for contact details for this list.
Other listsSPIE Cambridge Student Chapter Cambridge Clinical Research Centre for Affective Disorders (C2:AD) dh539
Other talksSciScreen Moonlight : When Identities and Cultures Collide Part Ib Computer Science Group Project Presentations Keller Cones in Aeroacoustics How can we encourage kindness? A perspective from evolutionary biology "Defining the relationship between stem and progenitor cells in the intestinal epithelium" CCHG series: Political Geology Workshop