|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
The Masterclass is a series of lecture/discussion forum presented by postdocs that provides unique opportunities for researchers/students in the biological sciences to:
• Share and discuss current hot topics in research fields.
• Present and discuss new cutting edge techniques, skills and tools being used in laboratories.
• Get together and discuss possible collaborations between and across laboratories.
• Learn about less familiar subject areas.
• Network and make friends across laboratories and departments.
• Promote university facilities and resources.
All (students, P.I.s, technicians etc.) are welcome!
If you have a question about this list, please contact: lkt34; Dr Caitlin Hitchcock; hdw27; ejm94; Mark Dunning; Postdoc Masterclass. If you have a question about a specific talk, click on that talk to find its organiser.
0 upcoming talks and 32 talks in the archive.
Please see above for contact details for this list.
Other listsCambridge Genomic Services Seminars Isotope Coffee: Geochemistry and Petrology Seminars Department of Earth Sciences Thin Film Magnetic Talks
Other talksThe Swedish model for CVD prevention: Public Health cultivation combined with individual health dialogues in Primary Care Title: Tearing all over the place Excitability Can we exploit companion dogs to advance therapies for spinal cord injury? Colonise and populate The use of model based adaptive dose response in choosing doses in a lean clinical development plan