|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
The Masterclass is a series of lecture/discussion forum presented by postdocs that provides unique opportunities for researchers/students in the biological sciences to:
• Share and discuss current hot topics in research fields.
• Present and discuss new cutting edge techniques, skills and tools being used in laboratories.
• Get together and discuss possible collaborations between and across laboratories.
• Learn about less familiar subject areas.
• Network and make friends across laboratories and departments.
• Promote university facilities and resources.
All (students, P.I.s, technicians etc.) are welcome!
If you have a question about this list, please contact: lkt34; Dr Caitlin Hitchcock; hdw27; ejm94; Mark Dunning; Postdoc Masterclass. If you have a question about a specific talk, click on that talk to find its organiser.
0 upcoming talks and 34 talks in the archive.
Please see above for contact details for this list.
Other listsBuddhist Society Talks Dr Augustus Chee Type the title of a new list here
Other talksThe Most Rational People in the World Idylls and oaks: Carl Wilhelm Kolbe's prints after Gessner Within-host spatiotemporal dynamics of systemic Salmonella infection during and after antibiotic treatment Representation theory of Drinfeld doubles (Part 3) Vibration performance of London's Millennium footbridge 2nd year PhD student talks