Dr. Mike Towler
|Name:||Dr. Mike Towler|
|Affiliation:|| TCM, Cavendish Laboratory, Cambridge|
|E-mail:|| (only provided to users who are logged into talks.cam)|
|Last login:||Mon May 20 11:55:16 +0000 2013|
Public lists managed by Dr. Mike Towler
Talks given by Dr. Mike Towler
Obviously this only lists talks that are listed through talks.cam. Furthermore, this facility only works if the speaker's e-mail was specified in a talk. Most talks have not done this.
- Dynamical relaxation to quantum equilibrium
- Exchange, antisymmetry, and Pauli repulsion
- The return of pilot waves, or, why Bohr, Heisenberg, Pauli, Born, Schrödinger, Oppenheimer, Feynman, Wheeler and Einstein were all wrong about quantum mechanics
- Bohmian metaphysics : the implicate order and other arcana
- Not even wrong. Why does nobody like pilot-wave theory?
- Calculating things with quantum trajectories.
- Nonlocality, relativistic spacetime and quantum equilibrium
- The theory of measurement and the origin of randomness.
- Elementary wave mechanics and pilot waves, with nice examples.
- Pilot waves and the classical limit. Derivation and justification of the theory.
- An introduction to pilot-wave theory
- Another look at pilot wave theory
Talks organised by Dr. Mike Towler
This list is based on what was entered into the 'organiser' field in a talk. It may not mean that Dr. Mike Towler actually organised the talk, they may have been responsible only for entering the talk into the talks.cam system.