|Affiliation:||University of Cambridge|
|E-mail:|| (only provided to users who are logged into talks.cam)|
|Last login:||Thu May 09 13:48:59 +0000 2013|
Public lists managed by Sue Griffin
Talks given by Sue Griffin
Obviously this only lists talks that are listed through talks.cam. Furthermore, this facility only works if the speaker's e-mail was specified in a talk. Most talks have not done this.
Talks organised by Sue Griffin
This list is based on what was entered into the 'organiser' field in a talk. It may not mean that Sue Griffin actually organised the talk, they may have been responsible only for entering the talk into the talks.cam system.
- Influence of HLA-C expression level on HIV control
- A stochastic model of antigenic variation in Trypanosoma brucei
- Macrophage heterogeneity and renewal during inflammation
- Mothers' compromise. How NK cells regulate placentation.
- Immunomodulation of Type 1 Diabetes by Schistosome mansoni products
- Recombinant HPA-1a antibody therapy for treatment of fetomaternal alloimmune thrombocytopenia
- Dissecting developmental signalling pathways in Trypanosoma brucei
- Burning bridges. Transgenic approaches to eliminate the intermediate hosts of pandemic influenza.
- Foxp3, TSLP, and the regulation of immunity and inflammation
- Innate crosstalk of unconventional T cells, monocytes and neutrophils in bacterial infection
- Direct Nuclear Pore Complex Regulation of T-cell Induced Inflammation
- Targets of the IgE response: helminths and allergens
- Immune profiling the human NK cell repertoire using mass cytometry (CyTOF)
- Exploring lipid metabolism in Trypanosoma brucei and finding a plethora of drug targets
- Cell biology of the trypanosome surface coat
- The role of KIR3DL2 HLA-B27 interactions in inflammatory arthritis - symptom or cause?
- Preclinical and clinical studies of immunotherapy in type 1 diabetes
- Influence of the microbiota on immune system homeostasis
- Why glycomics is still not boring: comparisons of N-glycans in parasitic and non-parasitic protists and nematodes
- Recognition of herpesviruses by the innate immune system
- 'Dendritic cells and pluripotency: Unlikely allies in the pursuit of immunotherapy'
- The evolution of Natural Killer cell receptors: alternative strategies to recognise self and create immune variation
- Defining a role for Natural Killer cells in HCV infection
- IRF5 in regulation of macrophage inflammatory gene programme
- The role of polo-like kinase in the biogenesis of the Trypanosoma brucei cytoskeleton
- Defense, counter defense and counter counter defense in host pathogen interactions of plants
- Dendritic cells: central players in orchestration of immune responses against helminths
- Lesson from the skin: the Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR) as an inflammatory brake in psoriasis
- Using super-resolution microscopy to watch immune cells kill
- New insights into cellular organisation and cell division of Trypanosoma brucei using cellular electron tomography and serial block face SEM.
- Hepcidin, immunity and global health
- Toll and TLR function in inflammation and neurogenesis
- Induction of broadly neutralising antibodies against HIV in Llamas
- The importance of MHC protein dynamics for antigen presenting function
- LAT signalling pathology: a T-cell dependent, B cell autoimmune condition without T cell self-reactivity
- Insights into regulatory genetic variation involving the human MHC
- TLR3-IFN deficiencies underlying Herpes simplex encephalitis
- Novel targets to treat hyper-immune syndromes revealed by physiologic responses to DNA nanoparticles
- Selection of IgG properties for therapeutic applications
- Dense core secretory vesicle assembly: a ciliate approach
- Cellular remodelling, differentiation and autophage in Leishmania
- The existence of species rests on a metastable equilibrium between inbreeding and outbreeding. Trying to explain why Darwin could not solve the mystery of mysteries.
- Nrp-1: Sticky memories?
- Insights into human papillomavirus persistence and cervical carcinogenesis from the W12 model system
- The Leishmania amastigote flagellum: from structure to function
- Phylogenetic origin of the vertebrate leukocyte receptors
- A quantitative view of gene expression levels in the T helper cell system
- MHC haplotyping in rhesus and cynomolgus macaques
- Elucidating the relative roles of the TCR and CD8 co-receptor in T cell recognition of peptide-MHCI
- Trypanosoma brucei: sex, drugs and RNA
- Autoreactive CD4 T Cells and their Antigens in Type 1 Diabetes
- Leishmania: life in the vector, survival in the host.
- Surprise, surprise! The molecular evolutionary immunoecology of the ubiquitous protozoal pathogen, Toxoplasma gondii
- Memory CD4 T cell generation and survival within secondary lymphoid tissue
- The Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor: an interpreter of the micro-environment
- Immunity to gut nematodes: from resistance to susceptibility
- NK cells: turning off the off switch
- Lessons from pathogens - identifying novel cell surface receptors targeted by viruses
- Natural Killers or Natural Protectors? The Role of NK cells During Intestinal Inflammation
- Human NK cell activation and inhibition in vivo
- The chicken leukocyte receptor cluster
- Serological markers of malaria transmission
- Are mammary epithelial cells specialised immune cells?
- Origin and Transformation of T Cell Progenitors
- Protective immunity in HIV infection? A tale of two villages
- Positive and negative influences of regulatory T cells in generating the naïve T cell compartment
- A genome-wide consideration of genes controlling MHC class II function and beyond
- Dissecting signals of genetic association to complex diseases within the HLA
- Membrane rafts in immunoreceptor signaling - reality vs. artefacts
- What have we learnt about the evolution of the cytokine network from studies in fish?
- Endosomal Feedback at the T-cell Immune Synapse
- Understanding copy number variation in human antimicrobial defensin genes
- Modulation of innate immunity by vaccinia virus
- HIV-1 spread between immune cells
- Stat3: The Secret Ingredient to turn Lysosomes deadly?
- Mechanisms of immune regulation by CTLA-4: Immunology meets cell biology
- Imaging Immune Responses In Vivo
- Macrophage paired receptors - structure, interactions and evolution
- How cells defend their cytosol against bacterial invasion
- Bacterial interference in MHC class II antigen processing
- MHC and disease: a novel hypothesis
- What constitutes a protective HLA class I molecule, and why doesn't it always work?
- What are B cells good for?
- Using our WITS to explore fine structure dynamics of Salmonella and Campylobacter infections
- Crosstalk between TLR and Stress pathways: relevance to IL-23 expression
- 'Pathogenic', 'Protective' and 'Plastic': So what is a Th17 cell?
- A selective sweep in chimpanzees: Is SIV the culprit?
- Probing lymphocyte activation using single chain MHC class I molecules
- How pathogens reprogram their host: re-wiring of hematopoietic development during acute infection
- B lymphocyte regulation of inflammation and autoimmunity
- Specificity and function of NK cells: interplay between HLA class I and KIR gene polymorphism
- NK cells: effectors of vaccine-induced immunity?
- The GIMAP/IAN GTPases, regulators of lymphocyte development and survival
- CD4 T cells during Schistosome infection-limiting liver pathology at the cost of obstructing immunity
- Intracellular Immunity: virus neutralisation inside infected cells
- Marek's disease virus latency and reactivation: the role of telomeres in integration and mobilization of viral DNA