|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
Visiting African Fellows' Research Showcase (Hughes Hall/Cambridge-Africa Seminar)
If you have a question about this talk, please contact enquiries.
5×15 minute presentations:
• In/dependent Collaborations: perceptions and experiences of African scientists in Transnational HIV research
• Stalling High Fertility Rates in Uganda: is Low Contraceptive Prevalence Responsible?
• Shortening the shadow between gender and mathematics
• Gender stereotypes in the oral literature of two Ugandan communities
• Where your problem is solved is where your God is: Narratives of Conversion to Islam in Nigeria’s eastern Niger Delta
Full programme and event registration: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/visiting-african-fellows-research-showcase-tickets-10273200419
This talk is part of the Cambridge-Africa Programme series.
This talk is included in these lists:
Note that ex-directory lists are not shown.
Other listsInterdisciplinary Graduate Conference 2008 "Challenges of the 21st Century" Machine Learning Journal Club Computer Science Essentials
Other talksAfrica Uprising: Popular Protest and Political Change Hearing, seeing and talking Pain Model systems to study embryonic patterning. Production Processes Group Seminar - "Femtosecond laser processing graphene" Judaeo-Masonic-Bolshevik Conspiracy in Spain 1931-36 CGHR Film Screening: Kashmir's Torture Trail, followed by a Q&A with film maker Jezza Neumann