|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
Visiting African Fellows' Research Showcase (Hughes Hall/Cambridge-Africa Seminar)
If you have a question about this talk, please contact enquiries.
5×15 minute presentations:
• In/dependent Collaborations: perceptions and experiences of African scientists in Transnational HIV research
• Stalling High Fertility Rates in Uganda: is Low Contraceptive Prevalence Responsible?
• Shortening the shadow between gender and mathematics
• Gender stereotypes in the oral literature of two Ugandan communities
• Where your problem is solved is where your God is: Narratives of Conversion to Islam in Nigeria’s eastern Niger Delta
Full programme and event registration: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/visiting-african-fellows-research-showcase-tickets-10273200419
This talk is part of the Cambridge-Africa Programme series.
This talk is included in these lists:
Note that ex-directory lists are not shown.
Other listsIET Cambridge Network - Lectures Special DPMMS Colloquium CILR workshop: Pragmatics in interfaces
Other talksUsing Differential Privacy to Control False Discovery in Adaptive Data Analysis Nonabelian Poincare Duality On the null string origin of the ambitwistor string Adolescent hypermentalizing and the vulnerability to personality disorder One Loop Integrands for Scattering Amplitudes from the Riemann Sphere Metabolomics 2016