|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
Visiting African Fellows' Research Showcase (Hughes Hall/Cambridge-Africa Seminar)
If you have a question about this talk, please contact enquiries.
5×15 minute presentations:
• In/dependent Collaborations: perceptions and experiences of African scientists in Transnational HIV research
• Stalling High Fertility Rates in Uganda: is Low Contraceptive Prevalence Responsible?
• Shortening the shadow between gender and mathematics
• Gender stereotypes in the oral literature of two Ugandan communities
• Where your problem is solved is where your God is: Narratives of Conversion to Islam in Nigeria’s eastern Niger Delta
Full programme and event registration: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/visiting-african-fellows-research-showcase-tickets-10273200419
This talk is part of the Cambridge-Africa Programme series.
This talk is included in these lists:
Note that ex-directory lists are not shown.
Other listsCambridge Psychometrics Centre Seminars Scientific Images Discussion Group Pathology Seminars
Other talksInferno XXVI, Purgatorio XXVI, Paradiso XXVI Intermediary Leverage Cycles and Financial Stability Histopathology 2014: Advances in research and techniques Developing Sustainable Architecture THE DRILLERS DON’T LIKE GETTING WET or WHY THE LAUNDRY ROOM KEEPS GETTING FLOODED : Water up to surprisingly high levels around the legs of large floating oil rigs Structural and functional characterisation of oxide nanomaterials