|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
Visiting African Fellows' Research Showcase (Hughes Hall/Cambridge-Africa Seminar)
If you have a question about this talk, please contact enquiries.
5×15 minute presentations:
• In/dependent Collaborations: perceptions and experiences of African scientists in Transnational HIV research
• Stalling High Fertility Rates in Uganda: is Low Contraceptive Prevalence Responsible?
• Shortening the shadow between gender and mathematics
• Gender stereotypes in the oral literature of two Ugandan communities
• Where your problem is solved is where your God is: Narratives of Conversion to Islam in Nigeria’s eastern Niger Delta
Full programme and event registration: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/visiting-african-fellows-research-showcase-tickets-10273200419
This talk is part of the Cambridge-Africa Programme series.
This talk is included in these lists:
Note that ex-directory lists are not shown.
Other listsData mining Foster Talks CU Israel Society
Other talksOff the beaten track (Part 3) Bridging Integrator 1 (BIN1) a major player in the ultrastructure dependent pathophysiology of heart failure? What makes them tick? Understanding parasitism in the genomic era. Ramsey problems in directed graphs ENERGY GENERATION AND STORAGE SYSTEMS Public Policy Seminar: The Politics of Fiscal Squeeze over Time in the UK - Eternal Verities or a Changing Game?