|COOKIES: By using this website you agree that we can place Google Analytics Cookies on your device for performance monitoring.|
Visiting African Fellows' Research Showcase (Hughes Hall/Cambridge-Africa Seminar)
If you have a question about this talk, please contact enquiries.
5×15 minute presentations:
• In/dependent Collaborations: perceptions and experiences of African scientists in Transnational HIV research
• Stalling High Fertility Rates in Uganda: is Low Contraceptive Prevalence Responsible?
• Shortening the shadow between gender and mathematics
• Gender stereotypes in the oral literature of two Ugandan communities
• Where your problem is solved is where your God is: Narratives of Conversion to Islam in Nigeria’s eastern Niger Delta
Full programme and event registration: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/visiting-african-fellows-research-showcase-tickets-10273200419
This talk is part of the Cambridge-Africa Programme series.
This talk is included in these lists:
Note that ex-directory lists are not shown.
Other listsSociology of Intellectuals Reading Group Seminar Type the title of a new list here MEMS
Other talksCoefficients for commutative K-theory Group Discussions (Isaac Newton Institute & Centre for Mathematical Sciences) 'Partisanship, petitioning, and deliberation in British politics, c. 1689-1750' Longevity and anticancer mechanisms in the naked mole rat The 5th Annual Sir John Walker Lecture, "The molecular calcium reporter: molecular identity and physiological role" Annual Conversazione: Cambridge’s oldest celebration of citizen science!